TCM Herbal Practice Safety Standards and Medical Errors Prevention Guidelines: The Cleveland Clinic Model
NCCAOM: Approved: 6 PDA hours in Herbal Safety Category # 162984-2
This Webinar will teach you to:
- Navigate the legalities and logistics of initiating and successfully practicing a traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine clinic at a hospital or private practice.
- Learn hospital standards for record keeping and reporting of herbal side effects.
- Enhance your communication skills with western health care practitioners.
- Understand requirements for herbal prescription writing to prevent medical errors.
- Protect your practice by implementing proper communication with your patients.