Please click on the license plate of the state where you reside to enter.
Asian Therapies Clinic is operating in compliance with the State Medical Board of Ohio COVID-19 Guidelines
- Please come exactly on time for your scheduled appointment, we spaced patients out to allow for proper sanitation between patients, if you came earlier please wait in your car.
- For your safety please wear the mask at all times during your appointment.
- Please do not bring other people with you to the appointment unless it is necessary due to disability.
- Please cancel an appointment in person and notify us via secure message through your CharmEHR patient's portal if you have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or you have a following symptoms:
According to CDC: Symptoms of COVID-19 may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
This list is not all possible symptoms. Other less common symptoms have been reported, including gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
Look for emergency warning signs* for COVID-19. If someone is showing any of these signs, seek emergency medical care immediately
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face
*This list is not all possible symptoms. Please call your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning to you.
Call 911 or call ahead to your local emergency facility: Notify the operator that you are seeking care for someone who has or may have COVID-19.