TCM Herbal Practice Safety Standards and Medical Errors Prevention Guidelines: The Cleveland Clinic Model
NCCAOM: 6 PDA (Safety Category) PDA-162984-2
FLORIDA - 6 CEU (2 Medical errors + 2 Biomedicine + 2 General Category) (issued by FSOMA) -
CE Broker Tracking #: 20-759210
Texas & California - PENDING
This Webinar will teach you to:
- Navigate the legalities and logistics of initiating and successfully practicing a traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine clinic at a hospital or private practice.
- Learn hospital standards for record keeping and reporting of herbal side effects.
- Enhance your communication skills with western health care practitioners.
- Understand requirements for herbal prescription writing to prevent medical errors.
- Protect your practice by implementing proper communication with your patients.