ATTENTION - class log in directions:
Please create a Paypal account! (do NOT check out as a guest). After you submit your payment please wait for PayPal to redirect you to the class webpage.
To take the class at a later time please SAVE the class link from your browser.
Lost link - email me, please attach your PayPal receipt to prove the class purchase.
Refund policy: No refunds will be given
TCM Herbal Practice Safety Standards and Medical Errors Prevention Guidelines: The Cleveland Clinic Model
NCCAOM: 6 PDA (Safety Category) PDA-162984-2
This Webinar will teach you to:
- Navigate the legalities and logistics of initiating and successfully practicing a traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine clinic at a hospital or private practice.
- Learn hospital standards for record keeping and reporting of herbal side effects.
- Enhance your communication skills with western health care practitioners.
- Understand requirements for herbal prescription writing to prevent medical errors.
- Protect your practice by implementing proper communication with your patients.